Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sunday's Sermon

Last Sunday, we had a special speaker come in and give an awesome sermon.  It was simply this.  We were put on this earth to:
1. Go
2. Make Disciples
3. Baptize them
4. Teach them God's Way.

Matthew 28:18-20
18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
The pastor encouraged each one of us to pick four people in our life who weren't saved and to pray for them daily.  I've started to do this and ashamed I haven't made this a daily prayer.  I've prayed for these people before in the past and do off and on but not as a daily obligation.  However, it is our obligation to go out and share Jesus with others, make disciples among the world, baptize them, and teach them God's ways

No comments:

Post a Comment