Tuesday, May 19, 2015

No turning back

I have decided to follow Jesus. No turning back. No turning back!

Leave the past in the past! No turning back, remember? 

We can't go forward toward our destination without leaving where we have been. God is leading us with his divine plan and we can thoroughly put our faith in his GPS! 

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, (Hebrews 12:1 NIV)

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV)

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13-14 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment